Home » Wyoming » Reciprocal General Contractor Licensing in Wyoming

Reciprocal General Contractor Licensing in Wyoming

  • SumoMe

The State of Wyoming does not have reciprocal licensing agreements with other states for General Contractors.  This is because licensing is handled at the local-level, rather than the state-level in Wyoming.  Licensing requirements are determined by the local, planning or building department in the city or town in which the contractor plans to work.

Out-of-state contractors who want to work on construction projects in Wyoming must check with the local laws and ordinances for licensing to determine what is required.  Most cities require contractors to obtain a license, pass a qualifying exam and prove a number of years work experience.

*Contractors should always notify the local planning or building department if they hold a license in another state. 

For more information about local licensing laws, visit our page for General Contractors who want to work in the State of Wyoming.

Related Posts